Website Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this Website (https://efficienthacks.com, https://orator.azurewebsites.net, http://myOrator.net), you are agreeing to be bound by these Website Terms and Conditions of Use and agree that you are responsible for the agreement with any applicable local laws. If you disagree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from accessing this site. The materials contained in this Website are protected by copyright and trade mark law.
- You are not permitted to convert any content to audio where you don’t have permission from the original content creator. EHacks LLC provides a text to audio conversion service and assumes that you have obtained proper permission from the website/content owner.
- Orator is for personal use only – I.e. audio output is not to be sold or monetized in any way.
- Audio output is not to be broadcasted for public audiences
- Audio content belongs to original creator and you must have permission from the copyright holder of the content in order to convert it to audio.
- Only your name and email (obtained from Google) will be stored on Orator servers.
- Your account may be canceled at any time if you use this service in a malicious fashion.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials on Ehacks LLC‘s Website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy or resell the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose or for any public display;
- attempt to reverse engineer any software contained on Ehacks LLC‘s Website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transferring the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This will let Ehacks LLC to terminate upon violations of any of these restrictions. Upon termination, your viewing right will also be terminated and you should destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether it is printed or electronic format.
All the materials on Ehacks LLC’s Website are provided “as is”. Ehacks LLC makes no warranties, may it be expressed or implied, therefore negates all other warranties. Furthermore, Ehacks LLC does not make any representations concerning the accuracy or reliability of the use of the materials on its Website or otherwise relating to such materials or any sites linked to this Website.
Ehacks LLC or its suppliers will not be hold accountable for any damages that will arise with the use or inability to use the materials on Ehacks LLC’s Website, even if Ehacks LLC or an authorize representative of this Website has been notified, orally or written, of the possibility of such damage. Some jurisdiction does not allow limitations on implied warranties or limitations of liability for incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Ehacks LLC’s Website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Ehacks LLC will not promise that any of the materials in this Website are accurate, complete, or current. Ehacks LLC may change the materials contained on its Website at any time without notice. Ehacks LLC does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Ehacks LLC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The presence of any link does not imply endorsement by Ehacks LLC of the site. The use of any linked website is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim related to Ehacks LLC‘s Website shall be governed by the laws of usa without regards to its conflict of law provisions.
These Terms and Conditions have been created at termsofservicegenerator.net.